Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about Magic Myco Farm
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE
- Browse our products page and click on the item you want to buy.
- Choose from the predefined pricing and quantity/weight and add to the cart.
- Go to your cart page and review your order – add or remove products if necessary, before proceeding to check out.
- On check out page, enter your shipping and contact details in the fields provided and select your preferred payment option.
- Payment instructions are provided on the next screen when you place your order.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be processed and shipped.
Anyone who is 19 years old and over can use our site.
We currently only accept Paypal, Bitcoin, or Cash App, Google Pay, Zelle, Western Union and MoneyGram as methods of payment.
YES. In fact, it’s safer to order Shrooms from Magic Myco Farm online than meeting your “shroom guy” in the streets. All orders are shipped with discrete packaging, vacuum sealed for additional security and to preserve the freshness of its contents. The packages are covered by the Corporation Act which states that the cops may not seize or interfere with the delivery of your mail unless it’s considered a threat to national security.
Magic Myco Farm has processed thousands of orders since 2012 and there’s never been a single incident involving our customers getting into trouble with the law for using our website to buy magic shrooms products
You may place an order online anytime. No account creation is necessary. Here at Magic Myco Farm, all transaction is private and the information you provide to us, such as your shipping information, will only be used for order processing.
Please allow a few hours for us to receive and process payments sent . If your Payment/billing details is different from your submitted order details, please contact us or send an email to confirm the order number the EMT is paid for.
We are committed to providing you the best experience when buying psychedelic mushrooms online. We have been able to maintain an excellent reputation by word of mouth advertising, and steady repeat clientele and started as a private, invite-only website. We have grown our customer base since then and decided to let the general public to order off of us.
All Magic Myco Farm deliveries are fulfilled by Canada Post via XpressPost shipping, USPS, DHL, UPS.
Q: What are your shipping costs?
– We charge a $30 flat rate shipping fee for orders $199 and below and FREE for orders $250 and over.
Q: Where do you ship from?
– We ship from New York, USA.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
– Yes, we do. exceptions are India and Pakistan.
Q: Do you allow order pick up?
– NO. We do not have this service as of yet. You may not pick up the orders directly from us.
Q: Do you have same-day shipping?
– YES. Cut off time for same-day shipping is at 3:30 PM Pacific standard time, Mondays through Fridays. All orders processed and fully paid before the cut off time is shipped on the same day. Orders received past the cut off time, will be included in the next shipping schedule. No shipping during weekends and holidays.
Q: How long will it take for my order to arrive?
– CanadaPost’s projected arrival date is on the next business day for local and regional destinations, and two business days for national. Please note that these are based on CanadaPost estimates, and only applies to items sent between most major urban centers. Actual delivery times depend on origin, destination, weather conditions and other factors.
Q: How do you guarantee the arrival of my order?
– We make sure that the shipping address matches the information you have provided in your order form. A tracking ID is also provided so you can track the delivery status online. We do not have control over the packages once they are shipped and in the hands of CanadaPost. We never had an issue of missing or stolen packages. We only get delays at most, due to mismatch of postal code or incorrect address.
Optional: Add a signature for $1.00 and get full liability coverage for your packages. The name and signature of the person who received the package will be included in the delivery certificate. Reshipping is 100% guaranteed and in the event of a lost or stolen package.
Q: Do I have to use my real name when placing an order?
– You are not required to provide real information, although we do not advise. If you use a fake name then choose something real like: “Jason Smith” Orders that have names like: “A.Z.” Look suspicious and sometimes won’t be delivered. Keep your order small enough to fit inside your regular mailbox. If not, you will receive a “For Pick Up” slip which will require you to go pick it up. If you don’t have identification it won’t be able to be picked up.
Q: What happens if my package won’t fit the mailbox?
– if your order is too large to fit into your regular size mailbox it will be delivered to a postal outlet. If you do not have your real name on the delivered package then you won’t be able to pick it up as Identification will be required. Recommendation: Keep your order the size of your mailbox or ensure you have a real name so that you can pick it up. No signature is required.